Per 100 grams of the nutritional content of lemon
Energy 35 kcal, 1.1 grams of protein, fat 1.2 grams, 6.2 grams carbohydrates, 1.3 grams dietary fiber, thiamin 0.05 mg, riboflavin 0.02 mg, 0.6 mg niacin, vitamin C20 mg, Vitamin E1.14 mg 101 mg of calcium, phosphorus 22 mg, 209 mg of potassium, sodium 1.1 mg, 37 mg of magnesium, iron 0.8 mg, 0.65 mg of zinc, selenium 0.5 mg, 0.14 mg copper, manganese and 0.05 mg.
Lemon contains acid and rich in organic acids, and its taste is extremely sour. Citric juice has a strong bactericidal effect on food hygiene is very good. Lemon can also promote the secretion of stomach proteins enzymes break down , increased gastrointestinal motility.
Lemon juice contains large amounts of citrate can inhibit calcium salt crystallization, thereby preventing the formation of kidney stones, and even kidney stones can also be dissolved away. So eating lemon can prevent kidney stones, so that patients with chronic kidney stones reduce stones. Eating lemon can also prevent cardiovascular disease, so that calcium ions facilitate ease the role of blood clotting, prevention and treatment of hypertension and myocardial infarction. Citric acid has contracted reinforcement of blood vessels, reduce permeability, increase the number of coagulation and platelet function.
Extremely rich in vitamin content of fresh lemon. Is the beauty of the natural products to prevent and eliminate skin pigmentation, with whitening effect.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss
Article: The nutritional value and efficacy of lemon
Tags: efficacy of lemon
, nutritional value of lemon
, what about lemon
Related Health Tips :
- Pregnant women can eat lemons ? Taste very sour lemon pulp, mainly citric acid, accounting for more than 5% of the […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of red beans Red beans nutritional information
Nutrient content (per 100 grams)
Calories (kcal) […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of hawthorn Hawthorn contains tartaric acid, citric acid, saponin, fructose, vitamin c, vitamin B, […]
- The efficacy and nutritional value of mangosteen Mangosteen pulp containing soluble solids content of 16.8%, citric acid 0.63%, also […]
- The nutritional value of carp Nutrition (100 grams)
109.00 kcal calories, protein, 17.60 grams, 4.10 grams of fat, […]
- The nutritional value of shrimp Shrimp with a delicious, nutrient-rich features, data analysis, hectogram shrimp […]
- Nutritional value and efficacy of soft-shelled turtle Hectogram with fresh turtle meat: water 73-83 g, 15.3-17.3 g of protein, fat 0.1-3.5 g, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of mango Mangoes is rich in vitamins, protein, carotene, and essential trace element […]
- The nutritional value and efficacy of conch Conch meat per 100 g of water containing 68.8 g, protein 20.2 g, fat 0.9 g, ash 2.6 g, […]
- The nutritional value and effectiveness of Blueberries Hectogram blueberry anthocyanin pigment content of fruit up to 163mg, protein 400-700 […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.