The role of vitamin D is to promote the absorption of calcium in the body. Vitamin D is generally taken in the winter because the winter sun fewer opportunities, prone to vitamin D deficiency, especially children, the growth and development period. So the winter can give the child appropriate to take some vitamin D, but also sunshine as much as possible, promote the absorption of calcium.
The main physiological function of vitamin D
1, increase the body of calcium and phosphorus absorption;
2, to promote growth and bone calcification, and promote healthy teeth;
3, increased phosphorus absorption through the intestinal wall, and by renal tubular increasing reabsorption of phosphorus;
4, to maintain blood normal levels of citrate salt;
5, to prevent the loss of amino acids through the kidneys.
Source: Health Tips | Skin Care | Hair Care | Nutrition | Anti Aging | Beauty | Weight Loss
Article: Best supplement vitamin D in winter – the main physiological function of vitamin D
Tags: how to supplement vitamin D
, physiological function of vitamin D
, supplement vitamin D in winter
, what about vitamin D
Related Health Tips :
- The physiological function of vitamin E – Main role of vitamin E The physiological function of vitamin e:
1, To promote pituitary gonadotropin […]
- Preschool children’s had better not drink tea 1. Because tea contains theophylline and other substances, the central nervous system is […]
- What should eat to baby calcium supplements? Calcium is the main component constituting the human skeleton. According to the research […]
- Baby the benefits of zinc supplementation 1, Benefits of zinc supplementation baby: Promote your baby's growth and […]
- Collagen health care role – What about Collagen Collagen is the life of all animals bracket, the following specifically talk about what […]
- Some knowledge of children grow taller To ensure adequate and balanced nutrition. Ensure adequate and balanced nutrition is the […]
- Elderly calcium supplementation Considerations Osteoporosis in addition to bone pain, cramps and other symptoms, as well as point to be […]
- Children can eat chocolate? Not suitable for children to eat chocolate.
Chocolate contains a diluted material, […]
- Several types of movements to help children grow taller Every parent wants their child to big tall. Although the child's height, 70% to 80% due […]
- Supplement vitamin B1 can improve learning efficiency If your child emotional instability, difficulty with concentration, leading to low […]
Both comments and pings are currently closed.